An anatomical drawing.
When a person becomes a drawing device. Six different people execute a hand drawing from a protocol. As time runs, the differences in each drawing starts to vanish.
- Aim to go through the points
- Aim to have a constant speed – .5 m/s – no stops
- Your line should be a continuous curve
- Go through all points a roughly equal amount of times
- aim to achieve all possible connections – but don’t be forceful
- no unnecessary inflection points in the curve
- try to do only the above
- this is an experiment that requires your arm and nothing else
- try to disconnect from your intentions
- consider yourself a tool
- try not to have an attitude